Following a government decision to halt production of Presidential dollars for circulation, the 2012 issues honoring Chester A. Arthur became the first Presidential dollars minted in limited quantities for collectors only!
- First 2012 Presidential design, struck at Denver with “D” mint mark upon edge
- Collector-preferred Uncirculated condition
- Honoring Chester A. Arthur, 21st president from 1881-1885 following the Garfield assassination
- President Arthur fought salary kickbacks, established competitive exams for federal jobs, and modernized the U.S. Navy
- First Presidential dollars struck in limited quantities for collectors only!
Add the limited-issue 2012-D Chester A. Arthur Presidential dollar to your collection in mint Uncirculated condition.
- Mint Mark: Denver
- Product Type: Single Products
- Presidential Series: Arthur, Chester A.
- Year: 2012