Kennedy half dollars have not been released by the U.S. Mint for circulation since 2001, and have been minted in limited quantities since 2002. Get a 2012 Uncirculated Denver Mint issue today!
- Struck at the Denver Mint
- Obverse depicts John F. Kennedy, youngest person ever elected U.S. president
- Reverse based on presidential seal
- Largest regular-issue U.S. coin today
Seldom seen in circulation, Kennedy half dollars are in great demand among collectors. Add the 2012 “D” mint mark to your collection in mint Uncirculated condition today.
- Mint Mark: Denver
- Product Type: Single Products
- Year: 2012