Get the last of four 2011 Presidential dollars, which honors 20th president James Garfield (1881). Following his “dark horse” nomination to the Republican ticket in 1880, James Garfield won the election by just 10,000 popular votes. During his short time in office, he worked to name the controlling authority of the Port of New York, emerging victoriously against Senator Roscoe Conkling. After just six months in office, Garfield was fatally shot.
- Struck at the Philadelphia Mint and bearing “P” mint mark on coin’s edge along with date (2011) and E PLURIBUS UNUM
- Preferred mint Uncirculated condition
- Reverse depicts Statue of Liberty
Add the “P” mint mark issue of the James Garfield Presidential dollar to your collection in mint Uncirculated condition!
- Mint Mark: Philadelphia
- Product Type: Single Products
- Presidential Series: Garfield, James A.
- Year: 2011