Now own the one-year-only half dollar that helped restore the Statue of Liberty!
- As the cherished statue's 100th anniversary approached in the 1980s, this great icon of freedom stood worn and weary
- In an effort to fund repairs in 1986, the U.S. Mint issued this commemorative tribute
- Magnificent Choice Proof half dollar
- Obverse shows Statue of Liberty and an immigrant ship entering New York Harbor
- Reverse depicts an immigrant family ready for their new life in America
- Comes in a handsome presentation case
Add this special one-year-only U.S. half dollar to your collection today.
- Mint: San Francisco
- Product Type: Sets
- Commemorative Series: Statue of Liberty (1986)
- Year: 1986
- Material: Clad