Nearly 23 million people in the U.S. alone tuned in to watch the royal marriage between Prince William and Catherine (Kate) Middleton on April 29, 2011...
- Remember that historic event with this 9 1/2˝ x 4 1/8˝ commemorative cover – cancelled in London on William and Kate’s wedding day
- Features a brief history of their courtship and William’s special honor to his mother Diana
- Contains an obsolete British sixpence – a traditional good luck piece for weddings!
- Also includes 2 British stamps depicting Queen Elizabeth II and the late Princess Diana
- Only 10,000 covers issued worldwide – includes numbered certificate of authenticity
Add a royal touch to your collection with this limited-edition coin and stamp tribute to the wedding of William and Kate!
- Product Type: Single Products