Get the third of four 2011 Presidential dollars, which honors 19th president Rutherford B. Hayes (1877-1881). Hayes won the most hotly contested presidential election up to that time, with a final Electoral College vote of 185 to 184. He angered a number of politicians when he made Cabinet appointments based on merit. Choosing not to seek reelection, Hayes served just one term.
- Philadelphia and Denver Mint issues with "P" or "D" mint mark on coin's edge along with date (2011) and E PLURIBUS UNUM
- Preferred mint Uncirculated condition
- Reverse depicts Statue of Liberty
Add the "P" and "D" mint mark issues of the Rutherford B. Hayes Presidential dollar to your collection in mint Uncirculated condition!
- Mint: Philadelphia, Denver
- Product Type: Sets
- Presidential Series: Hayes, Rutherford B.
- Year: 2011