Get the limited-issue "S" mint mark Proof of the 2011 quarter honoring Chickasaw National Recreation Area in Oklahoma – 10th coin in the 2010-2021 America's National Park series.
- Fifth and final 2011 design in the exciting quarter series honoring a national park or historic site in all 50 states, D.C. and the 5 U.S. territories
- Special Proof version from the San Francisco Mint – featuring extra sharp images and mirrorlike surfaces
- Reverse depicts the Lincoln Bridge – first and oldest constructed improvement to the recreation area – dedicated on the centennial of Abe Lincoln's birthday on February 12, 1909
- Obverse bears San Francisco "S" mint mark
Each National Park quarter is minted for a limited time, so add the high-quality 2011-S Proof Chickasaw quarter to your collection today.
- Mint: San Francisco
- Product Type: Single Products
- National Park Quarter Series: Chickasaw National Recreation Area, Oklahoma (2011)
- Year: 2011
- Material: Clad