Get the first of four 2011 Presidential dollars, which honors 17th president Andrew Johnson (1865-1869). Johnson became president following Lincoln's death in 1865. Quickly going to work on post-Civil War reconstruction, he did not wait for Congress to reconvene that December. He was the first president to be impeached, after he dismissed Secretary of War Edwin M. Stanton. Johnson was acquitted by one vote.
- Struck at the San Francisco Mint and bearing "S" mint mark on coin's edge along with date (2011) and e pluribus unum
- Choice Proof minted exclusively for collectors
- Reverse depicts Statue of Liberty
Don't let this brilliant San Francisco Mint Proof escape your collection. Buy it now, while supplies last!
- Mint: San Francisco
- Product Type: Single Products
- Presidential Series: Johnson, Andrew
- Year: 2011