You can now own an example of the historic last-year-of-series 1916 Barber quarter. The handsome Barber quarter was minted in 90% fine silver from 1892-1916, witnessing the dawn of the 20th century.
- Final year of the classic Barber quarter series
- A precious, high-quality collectible from early 20th century America
- Obverse depicts Liberty in a Phrygian cap and laurel wreath
- Reverse features heraldic eagle adapted from the Great Seal of the United States
In 1916, a quarter would buy an adult ticket to the movies. So people were far more interested in spending 25¢ coins than saving them! Very few 1916 Barber quarters have survived, so order today!
- Mint: Philadelphia
- Product Type: Single Products
- Year: 1916
- Material: Silver