Get the second of four 2011 Presidential dollars, which honors 18th president Ulysses S. Grant (1869-1877). Promoted to the rank of General-in-Chief during the Civil War, Grant easily claimed the presidency in the election of 1868. While in office he ratified the 15th amendment, guaranteeing the right to vote regardless of race.
- Struck at the Philadelphia Mint and bearing "P" mint mark on coin's edge along with date (2011) and E PLURIBUS UNUM
- Preferred mint Uncirculated condition
- Reverse depicts Statue of Liberty
Add the "P" mint mark issue of the Ulysses S. Grant Presidential dollar to your collection in mint Uncirculated condition!
- Mint: Philadelphia
- Product Type: Single Products
- Presidential Series: Grant, Ulysses S.
- Year: 2011