Get the first of four 2011 Presidential dollars, which honors 17th president Andrew Johnson (1865-1869). Johnson became president following Lincoln's death in 1865. Quickly going to work on post-Civil War reconstruction, he did not wait for Congress to reconvene that December. He was the first president to be impeached, after he dismissed Secretary of War Edwin M. Stanton. Johnson was acquitted by one vote.
- Struck at the Philadelphia Mint and bearing "P" mint mark on coin's edge along with date (2011) and E PLURIBUS UNUM
- Preferred mint Uncirculated condition
- Reverse depicts Statue of Liberty
Add the "P" mint mark issue of the Andrew Johnson Presidential dollar to your collection in mint Uncirculated condition!
- Mint: Philadelphia
- Product Type: Single Products
- Presidential Series: Johnson, Andrew
- Year: 2011