Get the last of four 2010 Presidential dollars, honoring 16th president Abraham Lincoln (1861-1865). Immediately upon taking office, Abraham Lincoln had a daunting task at hand. Several southern states seceded, forming the Confederacy. Leading the country through the test of the Civil War, he delivered a number of speeches quoted to this day; namely the Gettysburg Address, two Inaugural Addresses, and the Emancipation Proclamation. Just days after an end was declared to the war, Lincoln was assassinated in Ford's Theater.
- Philadelphia and Denver Mint issues with "P" or "D" mint mark on coin's edge along with date (2010) and E PLURIBUS UNUM
- Preferred mint Uncirculated condition
- Reverse depicts Statue of Liberty
Add the "P" and "D" mint mark issues of the Abraham Lincoln Presidential dollar to your collection in mint Uncirculated condition!
- Mint: Philadelphia, Denver
- Product Type: Sets
- Presidential Series: Lincoln, Abraham
- Year: 2010