Now own America's most beautiful bronze coins with this century-old Indian cent set! With a classical design, this year set of 5 consecutively dated coins is perfect for your collection.
- Design features Liberty wearing an Indian headdress on the obverse, and an oak wreath with shield on the reverse
- Enjoy 5 consecutively dated coins – 1900 to 1904
- Struck at the Philadelphia Mint
- Limited quantities
- Get a FREE custom Indian Head Cent folder
- SAVE off single prices
Mintages of these beautiful bronze coins were far less than today's cents, so act fast to get yours.
- Product Type: Sets
- Presentation: With Folder
- Year: Mixed Years