Get the third of four 2010 Presidential dollars, honoring 15th president James Buchanan (1857-1861). At the beginning of Buchanan's single term in office, the Supreme Court issued their infamous Dred Scott decision. They stated that it was unconstitutional for Congress to deprive slaveholders of their property, igniting a furor among northerners and further separating North from South.
- Philadelphia and Denver Mint issues with "P" or "D" mint mark on coin's edge along with date (2010) and E PLURIBUS UNUM
- Preferred mint Uncirculated condition
- Reverse depicts Statue of Liberty
Add the "P" and "D" mint mark issues of the James Buchanan Presidential dollar to your collection in mint Uncirculated condition!
- Mint: Philadelphia, Denver
- Product Type: Sets
- Presidential Series: Buchanan, James
- Year: 2010