Get the third of four 2010 Presidential dollars, honoring 15th president James Buchanan (1857-1861). At the beginning of Buchanan’s single term in office, the Supreme Court issued their infamous Dred Scott decision. They stated that it was unconstitutional for Congress to deprive slaveholders of their property, igniting a furor among northerners and further separating North from South.
- Struck at the San Francisco Mint and bearing “S” mint mark on coin’s edge along with date (2010) and e pluribus unum
- Minted exclusively in Choice Proof for collectors
- Reverse depicts Statue of Liberty
Don't let this brilliant San Francisco Mint Proof escape your collection. Buy it now, while supplies last!
- Mint Mark: San Francisco
- Product Type: Single Products
- Presidential Series: Buchanan, James
- Year: 2010