Our 45-Day Money Back Guarantee makes ordering risk free!
2009 Gold-Plated Northern Mariana Islands Territories Quarter
2009 Northern Mariana Islands, Gold-Plated
Following the highly successful Statehood quarter program, this Northern Mariana Islands issue is the last of six new 2009 quarters honoring D.C. and the U.S. Territories. This coin is layered in gleaming 24K gold thanks to Littleton's artists!
- Honors the Northern Mariana Islands (located east of the Philippines) as a U.S. Territory
- Invaded and captured from Japan during WWII, gaining U.S. commonwealth status in 1975 and U.S. Territory status in 1986
- Depicts a latte stone pillar near the shore, a traditional Carolinian canoe, and two native birds
- Plated in precious 24K gold to highlight every detail
This stunning gold-plated 2009 Northern Mariana Islands quarter makes a gerat addition to your own collection, or a fantastic gift – order today!
- Product Type: Single Products
- Territories: Northern Mariana Islands
- Presentation: Gold Plated
- Year: 2009
- Material: Gold-Plated