Get the second of four 2010 Presidential dollars, honoring 14th president Franklin Pierce (1853-1857). During Pierce’s single term in office, the gap between the North and South grew. His signing of the Kansas-Nebraska Act once again opened the question of slavery in the west, and brought the issue to the forefront.
- Struck at the Philadelphia Mint and bearing “P” mint mark on coin’s edge along with date (2010) and e pluribus unum
- Preferred mint Uncirculated condition
- Reverse depicts Statue of Liberty
Add the “P” mint mark issue of the Franklin Pierce Presidential dollar to your collection in mint Uncirculated condition!
- Mint Mark: Philadelphia
- Product Type: Single Products
- Presidential Series: Pierce, Franklin
- Year: 2010