Following the popular Statehood quarter program, the U.S. Virgin Islands quarter is the fifth of six new 2009 quarters honoring the District of Columbia and U.S. Territories. This coin is layered in gleaming 24K gold thanks to Littleton's artists!
- Honors United States Virgin Islands – St. Thomas, St. John, St. Croix and minor islands – as a U.S. Territory
- Purchased from Denmark in 1917 and granted U.S. Territory status in 1954
- Depicts the territory's official Bananaquit bird and Yellow Elder flower, as well as a native Tyre Palm Tree
- Bears the territory's official motto UNITED IN PRIDE AND HOPE
- Plated in precious 24K gold to highlight every detail
This stunning gold-plated 2009 U.S. Virgin Islands quarter makes a gerat addition to your own collection, or a fantastic gift – order today!
- Product Type: Single Products
- Territories: U.S. Virgin Islands (2009)
- Presentation: Gold Plated
- Year: 2009
- Material: Gold-Plated