Following the popular Statehood quarter program, the American Samoa issue is the 4th of six new 2009 quarters honoring the District of Columbia and U.S. Territories. This coin is layered in gleaming 24K gold thanks to Littleton's artists!
- Honors the U.S. Territory of American Samoa in the South Pacific Ocean
- Came under U.S. sovereignty in 1899 and proclaimed a Territory in 1929
- Depicts ava bowl used for ceremonial drink, plus whisk and staff symbolizing the rank of ceremonial orators
- Bears the Territory motto which translates as SAMOA, GOD IS FIRST
- Plated in precious 24K gold to highlight every detail
This stunning gold-plated 2009 American Samoa quarter makes a gerat addition to your own collection, or a fantastic gift – order today!
- Product Type: Single Products
- Territories: American Samoa
- Presentation: Gold Plated
- Year: 2009
- Material: Gold-Plated