Our 45-Day Money Back Guarantee makes ordering risk free!
2021-S 99.9% Silver Tuskegee Airmen National Historic Site Quarter
San Francisco Mint
Grade:Choice Proof (SKU: 6314.71)
Get the San Francisco "S" mint mark 99.9% silver Proof issue of the 2021 Tuskegee Airmen National Historic Site quarter – 56th coin of the 2010-2021 America's National Park quarter series!
- Struck in 99.9% silver
- Last quarter in America's National Park series honoring a national park or historic site in all 50 states, D.C. and the 5 U.S. territories
- Only issue of 2021
- Honors Tuskegee Airmen National Historic Site in Alabama
- Reverse portrays an airman suiting up to join the fight in WWII with the Moton Field control tower and two P-51 Mustangs in the background
- The inscription they fought two wars is arced across the top as a reference to the dual battles of fascism abroad and racial discrimination at home
- Reverse also features the site name, state and year of issue
- Obverse bears a smaller restored version of the original Washington profile, and San Francisco "S" mint mark below the motto in god we trust
Add a limited-issue 99.9% silver Proof 2021-S Tuskegee Airmen National Historic Site quarter to your collection today!
- Product Type: Single Products
- Mint: San Francisco
- State: Alabama
- Year: 2021
- National Park Quarter Series: Tuskegee Airmen National Historic Site, Alabama (2021)