Get the Uncirculated Denver "D" mint mark issue of the 2019 Lowell National Historical Park quarter – 46th coin of the 2010-2021 America's National Park quarter series!
- 46th quarter in America's National Park series honoring a national park or historic site in all 50 states, D.C. and the 5 U.S. territories
- First issue of 2019
- Honors Lowell National Historical Park in Massachusetts
- Reverse shows a female textile worker at a power loom with its prominent circular bobbin battery
- Reverse also features the site name, state or territory location, and year of issue
- Obverse bears a smaller restored version of the original Washington profile, and Philadelphia "P" mint mark below the motto in god we trust
Add this historic 2019-D Lowell National Historical Park quarter to your collection today, in mint Uncirculated condition.
- Year: 2019
- National Park Quarter Series: Lowell National Historical Park (2019)
- Mint: Denver
- Product Type: Single Products
- Material: Clad
- State: Massachusetts