Get the 2nd issue of 2018 – the Uncirculated Denver “D” mint mark Apostle Islands National Lakeshore Quarter – from the 2010-2021 America's National Park series!
- This coin marks the 42nd quarter in America's National Park series, which honors a national park or historic site in all 50 states, D.C. and the 5 U.S. territories.
- Reverse shows a kayaker near the sea caves at Devils Island with a lighthouse in the background. Devils Island is one of the 21 Apostle Islands on western Lake Superior.
- Reverse also displays the site name: apostle islands, state: wisconsin, year of issue: 2018, and motto: e pluribus unum.
- Obverse bears smaller restored version of original Washington profile, and Denver “D” mint mark below motto in god we trust
Add this historic 2018-D Apostle Islands National Lakeshore quarter, in mint Uncirculated condition, to your collection today.
- Mint Mark: Denver
- Product Type: Single Products
- Year: 2018
- National Park Quarter Series: Apostle Islands National Lakeshore (2018)