Get the beautiful San Francisco "S" Mint 2017 Frederick Douglass Proof struck in 90% silver – 37th coin of the 2010-2021 National Park quarter series!
- 2nd quarter for 2017 from the series that honors a national park or historic site in all 50 states, D.C. & the 5 U.S. territories
- Reverse shows Frederick Douglass seated at a writing desk with his Washington, D.C. home, Cedar Hill, in the background
- Proofs feature sharp strikes, frosted images and brilliant mirrorlike surfaces, enhancing this special design
- Struck in 90% silver!
- Reverse also displays name: frederick douglass, locale: district of columbia, year of issue: 2017, and motto: e pluribus unum
- Obverse bears a smaller restored version of the original Washington profile, and San Francisco "S" mint mark below in god we trust
Add this limited-issue, 90% silver 2017-S Frederick Douglass National Historic Site Proof to your collection today!
- Year: 2017
- Mint: San Francisco
- National Park Quarter Series: Frederick Douglass National Historic Site, District of Columbia (2017)
- Material: Silver
- Product Type: Single Products
- Territories: District of Columbia