Add the glitter and glamour of gold to your collection with this 2016 Theodore Roosevelt National Park Quarter layered with gold!
- Each coin is generously layered in 24k gold by Littleton
- This popular design will never be minted again!
- Reverse shows Theodore Roosevelt on horseback near the Little Missouri River which begins in Wyoming and runs through Theodore Roosevelt National Park located in the southwest corner of North Dakota.
- Makes an eye-catching addition for your collection!
2016 Theodore Roosevelt National Park quarters are minted for about ten weeks and then never again. Order your distinctively 24k gold-plated coin today!
- National Park Quarter Series: Theodore Roosevelt National Park, North Dakota (2016)
- Presentation: Gold Plated
- Product Type: Single Products
- Year: 2016
- Material: Gold-Plated
- State: North Dakota