Get the beautiful San Francisco "S" Mint 2016 Theodore Roosevelt National Park Quarter Proof – 34th coin of the 2010-2021 National Park quarter series!
- 4th quarter for 2016 from the series that honors a national park or historic site in all 50 states, D.C. & the 5 U.S. territories
- Reverse shows Theodore Roosevelt on horseback near the Little Missouri River which begins in Wyoming and runs through Theodore Roosevelt National Park located in the southwest corner of North Dakota.
- Proofs feature sharp strikes, frosted images and brilliant mirrorlike surfaces, enhancing this special design
- Reverse also displays the site name: theodore roosevelt state: north dakota, year of issue: 2016, and motto: e pluribus unum
- Obverse bears a smaller restored version of the original Washington profile, and San Francisco "S" mint mark below in god we trust
Add this limited-issue 2016-S Theodore Roosevelt National Park Proof to your collection today!
- Material: Clad
- Product Type: Single Products
- National Park Quarter Series: Theodore Roosevelt National Park, North Dakota (2016)
- Mint: San Francisco
- Year: 2016
- State: North Dakota