Get the beautiful San Francisco "S" Mint 2016 Harpers Ferry Quarter Proof – 33rd coin of the 2010-2021 National Park quarter series!
- 3rd quarter for 2016 from the series that honors a national park or historic site in all 50 states, D.C. & the 5 U.S. territories
- Reverse shows what is now known as John Brown's Fort – once an armory guard and firehouse – located in Arsenal Square of the historic Lower Town Harpers Ferry
- Proofs feature sharp strikes, frosted images and brilliant mirrorlike surfaces, enhancing this special design
- Reverse also displays the site name: harpers ferry state: west virginia, year of issue: 2016, and motto: e pluribus unum
- Obverse bears a smaller restored version of the original Washington profile, and San Francisco "S" mint mark below in god we trust
Add this limited-issue 2016-S Harpers Ferry National Historical Park Proof to your collection today!
- Mint: San Francisco
- Year: 2016
- Product Type: Single Products
- Material: Clad
- National Park Quarter Series: Harpers Ferry National Historical Park, West Virginia (2016)
- State: West Virginia