Get the 3rd issue of 2016, the Uncirculated Denver "D" mint mark Harpers Ferry Quarter – from the 2010-2021 America's National Park series!
- This issue marks the 33rd quarter in America's National Park series, which honors a national park or historic site in all 50 states, D.C. and the 5 U.S. territories
- Reverse shows the building once known as Harpers Ferry Armory guard and firehouse, the site of John Brown's last stand in 1859. Today it is called John Brown's Fort.
- Reverse also displays the site name: john brown's fort, state: west virginia, year of issue: 2016, and motto: e pluribus unum
- Obverse bears smaller restored version of original Washington profile, and Denver "D" mint mark below motto in god we trust
Add this historic 2016-D Harpers Ferry quarter, in mint Uncirculated condition, to your collection today.
- Product Type: Single Products
- Mint: Denver
- National Park Quarter Series: Harpers Ferry National Historical Park, West Virginia (2016)
- Year: 2016
- Material: Clad