Add the glitter of gold to your collection with a 2015 Saratoga National Park quarter layered with gold!
- The 30th issue of the National Park quarter series honoring a national park or historic site in each of the 50 states, D.C. and the 5 U.S. territories
- Reverse depicts British General John Burgoyne surrendering his sword to General Horatio Gates of the Continental Army at Saratoga, New York – which renewed hope for American independence and secured support from France
- Generously layered by Littleton with shimmering 24k gold
Highlight your collection with a distinctive gold-plated 2015 Saratoga National Park quarter!
- National Park Quarter Series: Saratoga National Historical Park, New York (2015)
- Product Type: Single Products
- Year: 2015
- Presentation: Gold Plated
- Material: Gold-Plated