Add dramatic color to your collection with the 30th issue of the 2010-2021 National Park quarter series.
- The 30th issue of the National Park quarter series honoring a national park or historic site in each of the 50 states, D.C. and the 5 U.S. territories
- Reverse depicts British General John Burgoyne surrendering his sword to General Horatio Gates of the Continental Army at Saratoga, New York – which renewed hope for American independence and secured support from France
- Exclusively enhanced with vibrant color by Littleton's own artists
Add color, beauty and history to your collection with this exciting colorized Saratoga National Park quarter.
- Presentation: Colorized
- National Park Quarter Series: Saratoga National Historical Park, New York (2015)
- Product Type: Single Products
- Year: 2015
- Material: Clad