Get the beautiful San Francisco "S" Mint 2015 Bombay Hook Proof struck in 90% silver – 29th coin of the 2010-2021 National Park quarter series!
- 4th quarter for 2015 from the series that honors a national park or historic site in all 50 states, D.C. & the 5 U.S. territories
- Reverse shows the marshy wetlands of Bombay Hook with a Great Blue Heron in the foreground and Egret in the background. Both birds inhabit the coastal areas of this environmentally diverse park
- Proofs feature sharp strikes, frosted images and brilliant mirrorlike surfaces, enhancing this special design
- Struck in 90% silver!
- Reverse also displays the site name: bombay hook, state: delaware, year of issue: 2015, and motto: e pluribus unum
- Obverse bears a smaller restored version of the original Washington profile, and San Francisco "S" mint mark below in god we trust
Add this limited-issue, 90% silver 2015-S Bombay Hook National Wildlife Refuge Proof to your collection today!
- Mint: San Francisco
- Product Type: Single Products
- National Park Quarter Series: Bombay Hook National Wildlife Refuge, Delaware (2015)
- Year: 2015
- Material: Clad
- State: Delaware