Get the 4th issue of 2015, the Uncirculated Philadelphia "P" mint mark Bombay Hook Quarter – from the 2010-2021 America's National Park series!
- This issue marks the 29th quarter in America's National Park series, which honors a national park or historic site in all 50 states, D.C. and the 5 U.S. territories
- Reverse shows the marshy wetlands of Bombay Hook with a Great Blue Heron in the foreground and Egret feeding in the background. Both birds inhabit the coastal areas of this environmentally diverse park
- Reverse also displays the site name: bombay hook, state: delaware, year of issue: 2015, and motto: e pluribus unum
- Obverse bears smaller restored version of original Washington profile, and Philadelphia "P" mint mark below motto in god we trust
Add this historic 2015-P Bombay Hook quarter, in mint Uncirculated condition, to your collection today.
- National Park Quarter Series: Bombay Hook National Wildlife Refuge, Delaware (2015)
- Year: 2015
- Product Type: Single Products
- Mint: Philadelphia
- Material: Clad
- State: Delaware