Get the beautiful San Francisco "S" Mint 2014 Everglades Proof struck in 90% silver – 25th coin of the 2010-2021 Nation Park Quarter series!
- Struck in 90% silver!
- 5th quarter for 2014 from the series that honors a national park or historic site in all 50 states, D.C. & the 5 U.S. territories!
- Reverse shows the marshy wetlands of the Everglades with an Anhinga bird in the foreground and Roseate Spoonbill in the background. Both birds inhabit the coastal areas of this subtropical park!
- Proofs feature sharp strikes, frosted images and brilliant mirrorlike surfaces, enhancing this special design.
- Reverse also displays the site name: everglades, state: florida, year of issue: 2014, and motto: e pluribus unum
- Obverse bears a smaller restored version of the original Washington profile, and San Francisco "S" mint mark below in god we trust
Add this low-mintage 2014-S 90% silver Everglades National Park Proof to your collection today!
- Mint: San Francisco
- Product Type: Single Products
- National Park Quarter Series: Everglades National Park, Florida (2014)
- Year: 2014
- Material: Silver
- State: Florida