Get the beautiful San Francisco "S" Mint 2014 Great Sand Dunes Proof struck in 90% silver – 24th coin of the 2010-2021 National Park quarter series!
- Struck in 90% silver
- 4th quarter for 2014 from the series that honors a national park or historic site in all 50 states, D.C. & the 5 U.S. territories
- Reverse shows the hilly landscape of the dunes with a mountain in the background, and a father and son playing in the sand near a creek
- Proofs feature sharp strikes, frosted images and brilliant mirrorlike surfaces, enhancing this special design
- Reverse also displays the site name: great sand dunes, state: colorado, year of issue: 2014, and motto: e pluribus unum
- Obverse bears a smaller restored version of the original Washington profile, and San Francisco "S" mint mark below in god we trust
Add this limited-issue, 90% silver 2014-S Great Sand Dunes National Park Proof to your collection today!
- Mint: San Francisco
- Product Type: Single Products
- National Park Quarter Series: Great Sand Dunes National Park, Colorado (2014)
- Year: 2014
- Material: Silver