Get the 4th issue of 2014, the Uncirculated Philadelphia "P" mint mark Great Sand Dunes Quarter – from the 2010-2021 America's National Park series!
- This issue marks the 24th quarter in America's National Park series, which honors a national park or historic site in all 50 states, D.C. and the 5 U.S. territories
- Reverse shows the dramatic landscape of the dunes with a mountain in the background. In the foreground a father and son play in the sand beside a creek
- Reverse also displays the site name: great sand dunes, state: colorado, year of issue: 2014, and motto: e pluribus unum
- Obverse bears smaller restored version of original Washington profile, and Philadelphia "P" mint mark below motto in god we trust
Add this historic 2014-P Great Sand Dunes quarter, in mint Uncirculated condition, to your collection today.
- Mint: Philadelphia
- Product Type: Single Products
- National Park Quarter Series: Great Sand Dunes National Park, Colorado (2014)
- Year: 2014
- Material: Clad