Get the Uncirculated Denver "D" mint mark issue of the 2014 Shenandoah National Park quarter – 22nd coin of the 2010-2021 America's National Park quarter series!
- 22nd quarter in America's National Park series honoring a national park or historic site in all 50 states, D.C. and the 5 U.S. territories
- Second issue of 2014
- Honors Shenandoah National Park in Virginia
- Reverse shows a hiker looking out from the top of Little Stony Man mountain
- Reverse also features the site name, state or territory location, and year of issue
- Obverse bears a smaller restored version of original Washington profile, and Denver "D" mint mark below motto in god we trust
Add this historic 2014-D Shenandoah National Park quarter to your collection today, in mint Uncirculated condition.
- Mint: Denver
- Product Type: Single Products
- National Park Quarter Series: Shenandoah National Park, Virginia (2014)
- Year: 2014
- Material: Clad
- State: Virginia