Get the 19th issue of the National Park quarter series, featuring Fort McHenry National Monument and Historic Shrine, now color-enhanced by Littleton’s artists!
- The reverse depicts Defenders Day fireworks at Fort McHenry
- With the fort under siege during the War of 1812, Francis Scott Key was inspired to write what became our national anthem
- Attractively enhanced in color by Littleton’s own artists
Enjoy America’s most cherished natural sites and historic places in vibrant color as you collect the exciting National Park quarters! Order today.
- Product Type: Single Products
- National Park Quarter Series: Ft. McHenry National Monument & Historic Shrine, Maryland (2013)
- Presentation: Colorized
- Year: 2013
- Material: Clad