Get the fourth National Park quarter design of 2013, honoring Fort McHenry in Maryland where The Star Spangled Banner was written during the War of 1812.
- The 19th issue of the National Park quarter series featuring a national park or historic site in each of the 50 states, D.C. and the 5 U.S. territories
- The reverse depicts Defenders Day fireworks at Fort McHenry
- With the fort under siege during the War of 1812, Francis Scott Key was inspired to write what became our national anthem
- The obverse bears the "P" mint mark of the Philadelphia Mint
- Preferred mint Uncirculated condition
Add the historic 2013-P Fort McHenry quarter to your collection today.
- Mint: Philadelphia
- Product Type: Single Products
- National Park Quarter Series: Ft. McHenry National Monument & Historic Shrine, Maryland (2013)
- Year: 2013
- Material: Clad
- State: Maryland