Get the beautiful San Francisco "S" Mint 2012 Denali National Park Proof struck in 90% silver – 15th coin of the 2010-2021 National Park series!
- Struck in 90% silver
- 5th quarter for 2012 from the series that honors a national park or historic site in all 50 states, D.C. & the 5 U.S. territories
- Reverse shows majestic Mount McKinley, the highest mountain in North America, rising 20,230 feet
- Reverse also displays the site name: denali, state: alaska, year of issue: 2012, and motto: e pluribus unum
- Obverse bears a smaller restored version of the original Washington profile, and San Francisco "S" mint mark below in god we trust
Add a limited-issue 90% silver Proof 2012-S Denali National Park quarter, to your collection today!
- Mint: San Francisco
- Product Type: Single Products
- National Park Quarter Series: Denali National Park, Alaska (2012)
- Year: 2012
- Material: Silver
- State: Alaska