Add the glitter and glamour of gold to your collection with this 2011 Chickasaw National Park Quarter layered with gold!
- Each coin is generously layered in 24k gold by Littleton
- This popular design will never be minted again!
- Reverse depicts the Lincoln Bridge – first and oldest constructed improvement to the recreation area – dedicated on the centennial of Abe Lincoln's birthday on February 12, 1909
- Makes an eye-catching addition for your collection!
2011 Chickasaw National Park Quarters are minted for about ten weeks and then never again. Order your distinctively 24k gold-plated coin today!
- Presentation: Gold Plated
- National Park Quarter Series: Chickasaw National Recreation Area, Oklahoma (2011)
- Product Type: Single Products
- Year: 2011
- Material: Gold-Plated
- State: Oklahoma