Add the glitter and glamour of gold to your collection with this 2011 Olympic National Park Quarter layered with gold!
- Each coin is generously layered in 24k gold by Littleton
- This popular design will never be minted again!
- Reverse shows a Roosevelt elk by the Hoh River with Mount Olympus in the background
- Makes an eye-catching addition for your collection!
2011 Olympic National Park Quarters are minted for about ten weeks and then never again. Order your distinctively 24k gold-plated coin today!
- Year: 2011
- Presentation: Gold Plated
- National Park Quarter Series: Olympic National Park, Washington (2011)
- Product Type: Single Products
- Material: Gold-Plated
- State: Washington