Add the glitter and glamour of gold to your collection with this 2010 Grand Canyon National Park Quarter layered with gold!
- Each coin is generously layered in 24k gold by Littleton
- This popular design will never be minted again!
- Reverse shows the Colorado River flowing past ancient Nankoweap Delta granaries
- Makes an eye-catching addition for your collection!
2010 Grand Canyon National Park Quarters are minted for about ten weeks and then never again. Order your distinctively 24k gold-plated coin today!
- Presentation: Gold Plated
- Year: 2010
- Product Type: Single Products
- National Park Quarter Series: Grand Canyon National Park, Arizona (2010)
- Material: Gold-Plated
- State: Arizona