Add the glitter and glamour of gold to your collection with this 2010 Yosemite National Park Quarter layered with gold!
- Each coin is generously layered in 24k gold by Littleton
- This popular design will never be minted again!
- Reverse features vertical granite cliff known as El Capitan, in California's Yosemite National Park
- Makes an eye-catching addition for your collection!
2010 Yosemite National Park Quarters are minted for about ten weeks and then never again. Order your distinctively 24k gold-plated coin today!
- National Park Quarter Series: Yosemite National Park, California (2010)
- Product Type: Single Products
- Year: 2010
- Presentation: Gold Plated
- Material: Gold-Plated
- State: California