This classic Liberty Seated silver dime was struck during the last year of the long-running series, which spanned seven decades of American history!
- 90% silver coin
- Final year of series (1837-1891)
- Designed by Christian Gobrecht
- Obverse depicts Liberty seated on a rock holding a Union shield and a Liberty cap atop a pole
- Reverse features agricultural wreath and denomination one dime
It's estimated just 7,000 of these Philadelphia Mint issues – less than 0.05% of the mintage – survive today in all grades. So don't miss this opportunity to add one to your collection!
- Product Type: Single Products
- Year: 1891
- Material: Silver
- Mint: Philadelphia