This 2-coin Uncirculated 2009 P&D dollar set in an exclusive Littleton Showpak® holder honors the 12th president Zachary Taylor (1849-1850).
- During his presidency, Taylor suggested that the newly acquired territories of California and New Mexico apply for statehood, and make their own laws regarding slavery
- When several southern states considered seceeding in protest, Taylor threatened severe suppression of such a movement
- Ironically, Taylor’s son Richard was later a Confederate general in the Civil War
Struck for about 12 weeks only, you’ll want to order your Uncirculated Zachary Taylor dollars in a colorful, informative Showpak today!
- Mint Mark: Philadelphia, Denver
- Product Type: Sets
- Presidential Series: Taylor, Zachary
- Presentation: Showpak
- Year: 2009