Get the second of four 2009 Presidential dollars, honoring 10th U.S. president John Tyler (1841-1845). Though never elected to the office, Tyler served nearly a full term after William Henry Harrison died of illness a month after his inauguration.
- Struck in limited quantities at the San Francisco Mint to highest Proof standards
- Honoring the first vice president to become president upon death of a predecessor
- Tyler accomplished annexation of Texas
- Reverse side depicts Statue of Liberty
Add the 2009-S Tyler Proof to your collection today!
- Mint: San Francisco
- Product Type: Single Products
- Presidential Series: Tyler, John
- Year: 2009