The first of four 2009 Presidential dollars honors the 9th U.S. president – William Henry Harrison (1841), who had the shortest presidential administration.
- First Presidential dollar with in god we trust on the obverse and 13 stars added to the edge inscriptions
- Harrison was formerly governor of the vast Indiana Territory, a decorated general in the War of 1812, and served the new state of Ohio as U.S. representative and U.S. senator
- Elected president in 1840, Harrison developed pneumonia and died just a month after his inauguration
- Minted exclusively for collectors, Presidential dollar Proofs are struck for just a short time – then never again!
Don't let this brilliant San Francisco Mint Proof escape your collection. Buy it now, while supplies last!
- Mint: San Francisco
- Product Type: Single Products
- Presidential Series: Harrison, William Henry
- Year: 2009