Order today to own the third 2009 Presidential dollar issue, honoring 11th president James Knox Polk (1845-1849).
- Polk's presidency may best be remembered for expanding America through the west
- Shortly after obtaining California, gold was discovered at Sutter's mill, sparking the gold rush
- Polk did not permit dancing and drinking in the White House, in respect of the First Lady's religious beliefs
Struck at the Denver Mint for about 12 weeks only, you'll want to order your Uncirculated James K. Polk dollar today!
- Mint: Denver
- Product Type: Single Products
- Presidential Series: Polk, James K.
- Year: 2009