Following the highly successful Statehood quarter program, this Northern Mariana Islands issue is the last of six 2009 quarters honoring D.C. and the U.S. Territories. This 90% silver San Francisco “S” mint mark coin is in Proof condition.
- Honors the Northern Mariana Islands (located east of the Philippines) as a U.S. Territory
- Invaded and captured from Japan during WWII, gaining U.S. commonwealth status in 1975 and U.S. Territory status in 1986
- Depicts a latte stone pillar near the shore, a traditional Carolinian canoe, and two native birds
- Bearing “S” mint mark and struck at the San Francisco Mint
Highlight your collection with this beautiful, top-quality 90% silver Proof version, order your Northern Mariana Islands quarter today!
- Mint Mark: San Francisco
- Product Type: Single Products
- Territories: Northern Mariana Islands (2009)
- Year: 2009
- Material: Silver