Following the popular Statehood quarter program, the American Samoa issue is the 4th of six new 2009 quarters honoring the District of Columbia and U.S. Territories. This 90% silver San Francisco "S" mint mark coin is in Proof condition.
- Honors the U.S. Territory of American Samoa in the South Pacific Ocean
- Came under U.S. sovereignty in 1899 and proclaimed a Territory in 1929
- Depicts ava bowl used for ceremonial drink, plus whisk and staff symbolizing the rank of ceremonial orators
- Bears the Territory motto which translates as SAMOA, GOD IS FIRST
- Bearing "S" mint mark and struck at the San Francisco Mint
Highlight your collection with this beautiful, top-quality 90% silver Proof version, order your American Samoa quarter today!
- Mint: San Francisco
- Product Type: Single Products
- Territories: American Samoa
- Year: 2009
- Material: Silver