Add the final 2008 Statehood quarter issue to your collection! This coin honors Hawaii as our 50th state, which joined the Union on August 21, 1959.
- From final year of quarters honoring the 50 states
- 2008 Hawaii quarter honors our 50th state
- Depicts revered monarch King Kamehameha who unified Hawaii and led social and economic change
- "ua mau ke ea o ka 'aina i ka pono" motto says "life of the land is perpetuated in righteousness"
- Struck at Philadelphia for only about ten weeks and will never be minted again
- In collector-preferred Uncirculated condition
Nicknamed "the Aloha State," Hawaii was the last state to join the Union, and this is the last coin honoring one of the 50 states. Order your Hawaii quarter today!
- Mint: Philadelphia
- Product Type: Single Products
- State: Hawaii
- Year: 2008
- Material: Clad